The ASIPP Quality Registry and National Interventional Pain Management – Qualified Clinical Data Registry (NIPM-QCDR) is specifically tailored for interventional pain physicians. It enables providers and their patients to confidentially and securely report real-world outcomes following procedures performed in an office, surgery center, or hospital. It is the only solution specifically designed for interventional pain physicians to meet requirements of the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
Meet MACRA/MIPS Requirements
Your practice can use the NIPM-QCDR to fulfill the requirements of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
The CMS-approved NIPM-QCDR captures and analyzes data that are clinically relevant and appropriate for interventional pain physicians. Participating in the NIPM-QCDR will make quality reporting more meaningful to your everyday practice, and help you improve care and optimize results.
- Meet CMS MIPS mandates for Quality, Improvement Activities, and Advancing Care Information
- Choose from more than 50 measures, including 11 specialty-specific measures developed by ASIPP
- Understand and adjust your performance to optimize future CMS reimbursement with real-time reports available on-demand
- Be better prepared for CMS quality reporting in future years when requirements, penalties, and incentives get even larger
Improve Performance and Outcomes
Whether or not you use the registry for MIPS reporting, you can track your outcomes over time, across various practice settings, and get confidential feedback from patients between office visits.
- View real-world results in real-time with patient-reported outcomes and performance tracking
- Benchmark your performance against de-identified results from regional and national peers
Support the Interventional Pain Management Specialty
The registry is available to all interventional pain physicians – not just those participating in clinical trials or MIPS. The data from these real-world outcomes will expand knowledge and understanding of interventional pain management and set the stage for healthier discussions regarding healthcare policy and reimbursement.
Powerful Tools Make it Easy
The NIPM-QCDR is powered on the ArborMetrix platform. ArborMetrix’s suite of features and reports make it easy for you to see how you are performing, identify and implement best practices, improve care, and optimize CMS quality reporting. The platform especially delivers:
- Interactive, real-time analytics and reports on an intuitive, web-based, HIPAA-compliant interface
- Clinical relevance with specialty-specific measures defined for interventional pain management
- Clinical depth through the ability to drill down to see patient-level details
To learn more about ArborMetrix, visit ArborMetrix.com.
Get started with NIPM-QCDR
Participating in the NIPM-QCDR is one way to meet requirements mandated to you by CMS under MIPS, and the only way to optimize performance using measures specific to interventional pain medicine.